Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Forgetfulness

In my entire life, I have honestly never forgotten to take a test. Forget it was that day until the class, yes. But forget about it entirely, to space out on the day that it closes, never. Thankfully, I can make it up but honestly, nothing is more frustrating than forgetting something that is crucial to your grade. Luckily, there is a test every week for this class, but the grades are mainly based on these tests. I have never felt so frustrated over such a simple thing in my entire life. But it's my own fault. I have no one else to blame.

1 comment:

  1. It's just a reminder to all of us that we are still human, no matter what or who we aim to be. But it's the persistance of trying to become better is what it is all about. I try to think of these instances as reminders to remind myself that I gotta keep trying to be better; using them catalysts.

    ReplyDelete