Saturday, April 21, 2012

#1 - Model Eisenbahn

Deutsch:
Das ist eine mein Lieblingsort im Hamburg. Es ist dem Model Bahn. Ich habe viele schoene Erinnerungen auf diesen Ort. Wenn ich nach Hamburg fliege, dann muss ich immer versuchen hier her zu kommen. Was fuer einem shoenen Ort!

English:
This is one of my famorite places in Hamburg. It's the Model Train Museum. I have so many good memories created here. Whenever I fly to Hamburg I try to come here. What an amazing place!
































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. A lot of these pictures remind me of Thomas the Train Engine. Did they by chance have a model of the island of Sodor? lol crazy! WE WANT THOMAS! WE WANT THOMAS! WE WANT THOMAS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I don't think they did. They had a bunch of places from Europe and America, of course, but nothing else. In other words, it was all real places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know about you, but the Island of Sodor was and still is a magic place full of TALKING trains that help teach valuable life lessons to kids all over haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I will give you that. You are 100% right. But this model train museum was the magical place of trains of my youth. So there you have it.

    ReplyDelete